Friday, April 4, 2008

Shout Out!


I just want to send a little shout out to Tadpoles and Teacups (an excellent blog you should visit.) This amazingly artistic blogger is not only one "great aunt" to the little hunk, but she is also one of my leading role models for motherhood. (Her children are well mannered, smart, and all survived childhood to journey on to adolescence and adulthood...this is a truly amazing accomplishment in my book!)


So, head on over and check her out. Especially take note of her "blasts from the past" (these are magnificently witty stories about her own 4 kids when they were young.) Also, see what she crafts from paper pulp...yes, paper pulp. It's mind boggling! Curious???

6 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Burp!
Excellent posting. Good luck.
Have a good weekend.
I loved this blog.

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Touche'.
For the record, I was "great" long before little hunk came around.
:)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

And humble. Have a great weekend!

Maremone said...

What a great blog! Most of the blogs I read are mom's with kids the same ages as mine, so it's cool to see someone that's past that stage. Thanks for the reference!

Lori said...

i already have your funny and hugely talented great aunt plugged into my google reader:) your little one is such a little cutie!!!

Unknown said...

Aunt Cathy sent me over:o)! Your little baby is adorable!! Great blog!