Friday, April 11, 2008

It's Getting Hot, Hot, Hot!

Yesterday and today have both been very warm here. It's so exciting. :) We went out walking, and I did not even have to walk very fast to work up a sweat. I felt very successful and thin afterward.

Also, I had my first yard sale of the season this morning. (Friday is a strange day, but it is supposed to rain Saturday. So, I figured if I am redneck enough to do a yard sale, why not on Friday? FYI: It did very well!) So, now I have a little extra cash. I think I am going to buy some new plants and work in my yard next week. Big stuff!

The absolute most exciting part of this weather is the change in wardrobe for the little hunk. At noon, I changed the little man into a t-shirt and little pair of cotton shorts. Last fall, he looked really skinny in shorts; however, now he is a stud! His perma-rolls (on his thighs) hang out of the little shorts, and it makes me just want to kiss his precious chub. Cute, cute, cute! I will post a pic when I pick up some batteries for the camera!

Anyway, hope the weather is nice wherever you are. Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

I'm glad your yard sale went so well. Our neighborhood is having one in May, but I would love to clear out our stuff now and not wait!
Warm weather is the best. Little Elvis has been having a great time enjoying the great outdoors over the past two days.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I love baby chunk too! Our weather is finally warming up today! Yesterday we had frost. And this weekend it's supposed to be in the 70's shocker! Then next week it'll probably snow again like this week! :)

Lori said...

"now he is a stud"...that is SO cute...i miss pinching big rolls of baby fat, is anything more precious that that? why isn't my thigh fat cute? hmmmm...i am looking forward to doing my yard sale too, lots of junk to get rid of over here...

latree said...

I want to see the stud.... put some cute picture of him...

good job for the yard sale
another good job is waiting: gardening ;)