Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Very Good Place to Start

My title for my blog is a very literal description of my current situation.

The "shake" represents the vigorous exercise I intend to do each day. As the old saying goes, at least my intentions are good.

The "rattle" represents the 8 month old baby that I have the privilege of staying home with. His struggle with infant reflux keeps me running (and usually covered as well.)

The "read" represents my personal love for reading, and my new adventure as an Educational Consultant for a book company.

Thus, here I am...the Burp Cloth Babe.

3 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Great~ Have fun.
Love you!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ My sister's first child had the reflux problem too. I was much younger and in my senior year of high school and I was on the ground holding her above my head making her laugh (not smart) she projectiled all over me the carpet everything! At least that's what we'd call it. Definately not normal baby spit up!

So does your son have medicine that he takes. My sister had to give (don't remember what kind) medicine to her daughter to help the problem!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

Yes, we started with baby zantac and he finally started to rest well. (But he still spit up like Old Faithful.) Now he is taking Previcid...expensive...but it is totally saving our rug, couch, etc.
So, it is getting better. Funny thing, once he spit up right into my husbands mouth. So gross! I shouldn't laugh, but I do! :)