Friday, March 28, 2008

Duck, Duck, Goose!

I was tagged by Latree.

This is my first time being tagged!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Seven Strange Things @ Me:

#1. I love green veggies (even without butter.)

#2. I like to go to the dentist for cleanings.

#3. I love music from the '80s.

#4. I enjoy the smell of bacon, but I don't eat it.

#5. I hate bugs and rodents of any kind.

#6. On that note, the rat at Chuck E. Cheese even freaks me out!

#7. I am super "frugal" (aka: a cheap!)


Oh, this part is sad...I am new to blogging and only have 5 friends to tag:

pregnantly plump, mip, are you serious?, MarieY , and Amy

2 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

Thanks for tagging me! We have lots in common! I also enjoy trips to the dentist (always have) and the smell of bacon. I can't eat bacon, but it is a great smell! And I love 80s music! If you can't tell by some of my posts, Bob and I are some of the cheapest (ahem, frugal) people we know. It embarrasses my mom that I write about my cheapness. Oh well.

latree said...

is it weird that we have the same interest in 80's music?