Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm a BAD Mother!

OK, so I was just over visiting Little Elvis. (Pregnantly Plump's blog...check it out, if you haven't already.) Anyway, I was just taking a moment to show my husband Rice, Rice Baby. (Which we laughed our heads off watching.)

So, then we scroll down....it's Little Elvis with the Easter Bunny. Oh, cute... Then, we slowly turn to look at each other. WE TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE EASTER BUNNY! What??? How did this happen?

Now, we gotta rent some bunny gear for my hubby to wear. Sure, it will be a few weeks after the real Easter, but it will look real in the pics.

What horrible parents!!!!

4 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

No, not horrible parents! Little Elvis didn't leave the house for his first Easter (it was below 20 degrees here.) We had a big floppy Easter basket and I thought he would fit inside (um, no, and he didn't appreciate that.) The only reason he saw this one was because a store here does it, and you get to take the pictures. We're way too cheap to buy those deals at the mall.
Glad you like the videos! Thanks for watching.

latree said...

ssshhh... keep it secret. don't tell you baby (when he grew up) it was late...

I tagged you, and ope you'd like to play along. check out on my blog, ok?

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Nope, not bad parents--- sometimes the tooth fairy even "leaves" the money in Mom's wallet so it'll be safe until the next morning.
;)

craftytammie said...

we forgot to take any pics of our 6 month old, we were so busy videoing the two older kids hunting eggs/ digging in baskets! so I stuck some bunny ears on him the next day & shot a couple photos, heehee!

Our middle son had reflux too as a baby, it's such a relief when they start keeping it down. And stop puking on you. ;)