Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Hello cyber-friends!

Just wanted to shout out to all the SAHM and WAHM out there! (I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at the distinction....the mental image of SAHMs everywhere just taking it easy....HAHAH...what a joke.)

Seriously, mothering is the most challenging (and rewarding) job in the world. So, moms everywhere, take this holiday and enjoy the little luxuries in life. Go ahead, take time to shave your ENTIRE leg in the shower. Then, drink a whole cup of coffee before it turns into a chilly frappuccino. Finally, (this one is difficult) at least once today, go to the restroom all ALONE!

Well, one can dream! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Thanks for commenting (and reading). And true, what a rare treat shaved legs are.

"BlessedMommy82" said...

I laughed SO hard when I read this! Not 10 minutes ago I was in the bathroom with two toddlers climbing on me...I shouted, "PLEASE...can I at least PEE in peace!?!?" Glad I found your blog and I look forward to checking back soon! (and come visit mine some time, if you'd like :o)