Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Baby Dracula???

So, my precious, beautiful baby boy has been teething over the past few weeks. (He already has his 2 bottom front teeth.) Well, I figure that he is getting his top one in...nope! It seems that he is getting his incisors (aka vampire teeth) in FIRST!

My alarmed mother has done a local pole and determined that it is not common, but it happens. I am from a small town, and I am sure some think my child is a freak show! (Which in the past might have upset me, but now I find humorous. Motherhood has mellowed me!) In a few weeks, I should be able to post some hysterical pictures! :)

Has anyone else heard of this? It seems so bizarre!

2 comments:

latree said...

hi. thanks for visiting my blog.
baby dracula? never heard/seen a baby with that tooth first. but I think it doesn't matter. some things don't happen commonly.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ One of my kids got their dracula teeth first but shortly after got their front ones so it wasn't too big of a deal. And if I remember right it was only one of the dracula teeth?? Not sure. It's been too long and if it was one of the twins the first 6 months of their life was a blur! :)