Monday, August 25, 2008

Shout Out!

Happy Monday!

I just want to give a loud shout out for my friend Treena and her new blog. She is a fellow mom just trying to make a living and stay home with her 2 little ones. You go girl! So, head on over and check out her blog out HERE and visit her website HERE. She has some great personalized gifts & stuff.

Side note: I just ordered this sweet monogrammed blanket from her for my almost new niece. (My sister in law is being induced in the morning. New baby....hooray!) It's super cute, huh?



I promised her I would send all my blogsville buddies over to welcome her, so please stop by to say hi. Also, you can see a few pics of her kiddies (total cutie pies.) Thanks to all and have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

The Aaron Family said...

Thanks Woman! Hope you have a great day!