Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Little News! Whopper Is Here!

My precious, new baby niece was born yesterday around 2 o'clock. I have heard she is beautiful, beautiful! She is all rolls and chub, weighing in at a hefty 11 lbs! HA, HA. Her mother had her totally natural, can you imagine? (I am not sure why that type of labor is called "natural," it sounds like a way to produce chicken, not babies. They should say, "She had her the heroic way." Or something.)

We are going up to see her not this weekend but the next. I will post some pics then.

They are still not sure of a name (I am waiting on pins and needles, because I want to have her gift monogrammed before the trip. See pic in below post.) Hopefully, she will get a name today, and she is still under a watch in the baby unit. (Her mom tested positive for strep.) So, say a little prayer for her. You can just pray for the chubby baby, God will know exactly who you are talking about! :)

5 comments:

Lori said...

i think i had strep too with one of my boys, they were both fine:)
HOLY MOSES!!! that is a very big baby to do natural...OUCH!!! i can't even imagine...nor do i want to

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Natural?! Nothing natural about delivering an 11 pound newborn. My kids didn't even weigh 11 pounds at 3 months old. I can't even imagine.

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

I just got the pics and she does look like a 3 month old. So chubby and super cute. (Yet frightning at the same time. lol)

latree said...

WOW!!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That is a big baby!!! I'm not sure I'd want to got el' natural on that one! :)

Congrats to your family!