Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Terrific Tuesday Toot!!!

Good Morning!

On Saturday, my mom took the mini hunk for the day. I decided to start a project, and paint an old desk (in it's previous life it was wood of the fake variety.) Yesterday, I finished the project by adding a beautiful vintage fabric to the seat. Isn't it lovely? I am so proud. When I finished, the mini hunk even came over and rubbed the fabric and jabbered about it. I am certain he said, "You are so very talented mommy; this is gorgeous." LOL

So, this is where I will now sit as I venture into Blogland! :)



5 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Just lovely! Mini hunk is very perceptive.

Pregnantly Plump said...

It looks wonderful! You did a great job!

Lori said...

that looks GREAT!!! what a wonderful make~over:) mini hunk was NOT kidding!!!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Very nice! ;)

latree said...

looks comfortable :)