Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tag!!!

Latree tagged me a million years ago, and I guess it's better late than never, right?

Questions:1. What were you doing 10 years ago?I was graduating from high school! Wow!

2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list?
Go to the pharmacy
Housework...ugggh!
Shop for food
Paint my toe nails
Water my ferns (which are in the process of dying a slow death.)

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order)
Cookies
Cake
Ice cream
brownies
Basically, anything loaded in sugar and saturated fat...

4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Open my own school
Travel
Get a pool
Start an organization that focuses on social reform and provides homes for neglected and abused kids. (I am sure that would be super easy!)

5. Name some places where you've lived.
Georgia...um...that is all! (Funny fact, I lived in the same house my entire life until I went to college, and my parents still live there.)

6. Name some bad habit you have.
Biting my nails
Picking at my thumbs...gross!!!!


7. Name some jobs you've had.
School teacher, bank courier, BBQ slinger, Fish fryer...I have done everything!

8. Name those whom you are tagging. (If you want to.)
pregnantly plump, mip, are you serious

4 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Great list! My snack list looks like yours. :)

Hope you enjoyed your trip. And that the pink eye is cleared up, and the hives. My kids always, always got sick whenever we went on any trip, sometimes before we even left the driveway. Kids getting sick (or stitches) on vacation. . . I think it's the law.

Are You Serious! said...

♡ You know what I'm the one who tagged Latree ha! But I did do it, I really did! :)

Pregnantly Plump said...

Thanks for tagging me! I am also a sucker for anything sweet and bad for me. We're out of town, but I'll definitely do this once we get home.

Lori said...

i love your snack list...mine is pretty much the same but i would have to add fritos and snicker bars...yum!!!