Friday, May 16, 2008

Much Needed Break

Hello Blogsville!
I am so excited. We are heading out in the AM for a much needed break! I feel okay leaving my mom now. (For those of you who do not tune in regularly, she just had surgery.) She made her first real trip to Wal-mart today. I am so proud. And let's face it... if she needs anything while I am gone...she can get it at Wal-mart.

In my grand luck, I married into a wonderful family with a fabulous time share at the beach. So, we are now packed to the gills with baby gear and ready to go. The poor car is crammed with seats, strollers, pack-n-plays, diapers, etc, etc, etc. My hubby had to get a big bag to strap on top of the car for more baby paraphernalia. It is tripping me out that this 21 pound, tiny boy calls for all this stuff! Our first, real trip with the baby. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♡ YAY! You deserve a good break! Have a fun weekend!

Pregnantly Plump said...

Hope you have fun!!

Lori said...

have fun!!!

The Jackson Files said...

Have an awesome time.

Beach + baby = FUN!

latree said...

oh good luck, have fun, take a break, take your time...
mmm.. and don't forget to tell us all the fun!