Monday, December 1, 2008

I am okay...I think

So, I know I have been a little out of it lately, but it is with good reason. In the last month, I have: hosted around 10 book events, survived my son's 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th tooth arrivals, visited my in-laws for a week, been to the doctor (again), and survived over 16 hours in the car with a 16 month old boy.

Right now, I am off to unpack luggage, feed my husband's grandma (who is staying with us for the week), smear on some make-up, and head to a book fair.

Can I be committed for an addiction or something? I think chocolate counts, right?

:) Miss you all~

Oh, and the doctor said that the Mini Hunk may have something viral, but most likely is just very spoiled....my son???? No way! HAHAHA

5 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Busy!!! I hope it's nothing serious with you son! :)

Pregnantly Plump said...

Wow! That is very busy, and while teething! I hope the mini hunk is ok.

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Not even a chance. ;)

Lori said...

i hope your sweet boy is ok:)

latree said...

miss you too. I hope mini hunk is ok, and you too...