Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 Little Blessings

I have been so busy that I feel like I am running on a motor. So, I took today for myself to slow down. After some thought, I decided to blog about 5 blessings from this week....

1. Holding my baby as long as I wanted to first thing this morning.

2. Having a husband that works hard for his family.

3. Enjoying a hot cup of tea with honey.

4. Getting to shout, scrub and wash itty bitty baby socks.

5. Having a vast overstock of Halloween candy.

It's the small stuff that really matters, right?

6 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Priceless. :)

Lori said...

amen!!!


esp about the candy:)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I loved holding my kids when they were small. I still like it now but it's not the same when they're older! :)

Pregnantly Plump said...

Sounds like a greast list of things to be thankful for! I love Little Elvis cuddles too. I'm trying to get them all in now before hugging Mommy isn't cool.

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Gotcha linked on my blog for an award. Before you break into a cold sweat, no obligation to pass it along. Just wanted to mention you.
:)

Tabatha said...

Where are you!!!! Come back to us!