Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Not-So-Mini Hunk


Well, here is my very large Mini Hunk (who will forever be Mini Hunk to me.) He is 2 and growing so fast. So much fun and so busy!
This pic is from the snow in GEORGIA! Yes, we have had snow twice this year. While I am not big into snow, it was good for the Mini Hunk to experience.
In additon, here is the low down on my pregnancy situation. I am around 27 weeks and due on June 2nd. It is a baby girl this time, and we are excited! Since I have returned to the land of the living (from my 6 months of "morning" sickness), I am having fun shopping for girly bedding and clothing. With less than 3 months to go, the pressure is on! :)

3 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

What a cutie! Glad you're feeling better.

latree said...

no.. not a mini any more. is he ready for the coming 'mini'?

Satria jagad said...

salam..nice blog Batu Mustika dan Barang Barang Antik