Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

I bet last May, some of you were wondering, "What the heck happened to that gal? She fell off the face of the cyber sphere!" Well, after suffering the death of my computer last spring, I became pregnant for the second time in the fall! Hooray!

However, I have pretty much been vomiting ever since. Although I did have the computer resuscitated, I was in no mood to blog (or do anything else for that matter.) Not hooray. But, I am now less than 3 months from baby, and I am feeling GREAT! Finally!

So, I will be checking in with you all, and I can't wait to hear how you all are doing! Please let me know!

4 comments:

Tabatha said...

YAY! So glad your back! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Do you know what you are having? Congratulations! You need to get on facebook...it is like a highschool reunion where you can pick who you want to reunite with:)

Pregnantly Plump said...

Congratulations! That is so wonderful. Hope the morning sickness bit is over and you're to the stage where you can enjoy being pregnant.

latree said...

sooooooooo.... that was the story!
congratulations!
three months from baby? me too....!
why didn't you tell us?

I did much vomiting too, but I guess I was still strong enough to post a little.

okay okay, don't hide again. keep telling us...

isn't gonna be fun if we have our babies born at the same day?

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Congratulations! I'm glad you're over the sick part! :)