Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Miss You!

So, this is my busy season with Usborne, and I am just running around like a crazy person. I finally stopped today after sorting 2 orders, delivering one, and going to Sam's Club (which is my LEAST favorite place in the world, I might add.)

I am EXHAUSTED, but here I am in Blogland. So, I am about to surf out to my fav gal pals and see what is happening....but before I do, here are 5 new things going on over here:

1. The Mini Hunk can now climb on the furniture. So, I am pretty sure about a TRILLION brain cells are GONE due to all the trauma. I mean, it's the furniture, it's not like I can just tuck it away in the closet. What is a mom to do?

2. The footie PJs are back! So darn cute! I love fall.

3. As you might remember, I blogged about the molar situation over here...Now, there are 3!!!! Bring on the steak dinner!

4. I lost my keys a few days ago....looked everywhere....did the whole "retrace your steps"thing....finally found them in the toy chest. That is the first time that has happened and certainly not the last.

5. Found an awesome sale at Old Navy. All Clearance items are an additional 50% off. I got some T-shirts, shorts, and pants for now and next summer for 99 cents each. I am so excited. Check it out at a store near you!

I know, I know, my life is riveting. I even had to leave out the part about eczema and my new volcano kid kit I can't wait to erupt. What can I say? My life is thrilling...:)

6 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ You're funny! Yay for a good sale... The lost key suck! I've done that before too! I'm glad you found them though! :)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I'm still looking for the small brush attachment for my vacuum cleaner.

Pregnantly Plump said...

You don't like Sam's? I LOVE it! Seriously, it's one of my favorite places. We go every Friday and the workers there kind of know us. Little Elvis loves their hot dogs and it's one the shopping cart he doesn't mind getting into, because of all the free samples...
Anyway, the climbing thing is scary. And they can't seem to stop themselves!
Congrats on the three molars! And the busy season.

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

My mother has this insane facination with Sam's Club...I guess I have just been there one too many times! :)

Jeni said...

I hear you on the footie PJ's, I was just commenting to BL tonight how much I wish I had some of my own.

P.S. I tagged you, check out my blog:)

latree said...

your life is fun!