Thursday, October 9, 2008

Exciting News...(A break from the Mini Hunk)

For the last year, I have been doing the Usborne thing all alone...boo. I have talked to several people about it, but I just don't talk people into things very well. (I mean, it's not like I am in sales or anything...oh, wait, I am.)

Anyway, after a long year alone...I have 3 new girls working with me! Hooray, all in 1 month! So, now they are happily collecting books and money. (Undoubtedly, both the books and money are for the kids...) And I am happy as a clam having some people to talk shop with, or email about "work" (when I really should be doing laundry.)

I just thought I'd share my excitement! Have a great day!

side note: I love how blogspot says I posted this at 5 am....it makes me look like such a domestic goddess: up at 5 am, all done with chores, nothing to do but blog. HA! (It's really 8am..shhhh, don't tell.)

2 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

So happy to hear that you have "people" now!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Very nice to have someone to share it with! :)