Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Little Helper

Up until a month ago, the Mini Hunk just did his own thing. However, here lately, he has been really paying attention to what I do each day. Check it out:

He does laundry....



He cooks....



And....tada....he cleans...

(FYI: I do put a duster on the mop under the premise that it makes it slide around easier....however, on some days, I count this as cleaning. hehe)





If he keeps this up, I will just watch Dr. Phil and eat Twinkies all day. Hooray! :)



7 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Great post! What a cutie.
:)

Pregnantly Plump said...

How nice that he likes to help mom out! It's probably a great idea to get him into the habit early!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Wouldn't it be nice if they enjoyed it when they got older! :)

Tabatha said...

I love it! Let's hope he stays that way!

The Jackson Files said...

Oh my goodness, gorgeous AND useful.

latree said...

oh great, next month he'll earn money for you, who knows?
:D

Lori said...

ok, shhhhh do NOT tell anyone i was here:) i am still on hiatus don't ya know...but i had to come and see what your little man was up to...what a doll baby he is, and such a good helper too!!! sweet, sweet post!!!