Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So Very Restless~

I totally love being at home, but I just get very restless. I guess it's because I have always worked (I even taught summer school every summer before the baby...what a dork.) Like my mother, I have never mastered the art of sitting still.

So, here is my latest idea....













I am going to do face & hand art at a Pre-4th festival. I always did the face painting at school functions, and I really enjoyed it. So, I saw the junky stuff at last year's festival and decided to give it a go! At least my stuff is creative! I will keep you posted.


6 comments:

Lori said...

girl, you are GOOD!!! i love the "flag face"...BRAVO:)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Have fun!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Too fun! :)

Pregnantly Plump said...

What a fun idea! Can't wait to see more pics.

latree said...

that butterfly is so cute!

The Jackson Files said...

Very cool. What a great talent to have. When I face paint - all the kids look the same (princess monsters, maybe...you can't really tell!)