Friday, March 6, 2009

The Daddy, The Hero

We just had some CRAZY weather here in GA! We just got an unheard of 7 inches of snow in MARCH!! Us southerners are not prepared for this snowy weather, so the town shut down. Our trees all fell. Power outages everywhere. A big mess!

So, my husband had to get out the chainsaw to cut up all the trees that fell. (One almost hit our gas line....whew....just missed.) So, I am hacking through a sea of laundry and dishes. Meanwhile, the Mini Hunk is running around making saw noises at the top of his lungs.

We are on day 3 of saw mode. Apparently, his dad was quite impressive. I am trying to get it on video for you...I will post if I can catch it!

6 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I think the daddys secretly like it when they have an excuse to use the chainsaw--it's organized destruction with a purpose. :)
I hope to see the your little saw-guy on video.

Tabatha said...

I thought I was going to die without power for almost 3 days! Glad to get back to normal! Hope you guys stayed warm.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I heard you guys had some crazy weather over there! I'm glad the trees didn't hit your house or gas line... We had one fall on our roof scared the heck out of me. It was so loud. Can't wait to hear the chainsaw sounds coming from your cutie! :)

Pregnantly Plump said...

That's awful about your trees! I'm sure it's a huge mess. We got about six inches, but luckily never lost power or anything.

The Aaron Family said...

I love your new background!!

latree said...

trees fall here, wind and hard rains. floods.

I hope season turn friendly soon..