Friday, February 6, 2009

Confessions of a Photoholic

Okay, I will admit that I am a total nut when it comes to taking photos of the Mini Hunk. I have CD after CD with 200+ pictures on each. Logically, I know that I will never use all of them, but I still just can't bring myself to hit delete....even when it isn't that great of a photo. Does any other mom suffer from this dilemma?

Anyway, last Saturday was a beautiful day. I took the Mini Hunk out with camera in tow. After the photo session, we played a little while. Well, Wednesday morning (4 days later), I was up early. I decided to put some pics on my blog. I couldn't find the camera. Then, it hit me.....GASP!....I left it sitting on the back of the lawnmower. What a goof!

So, in 17 degree weather, I tromp out to the backyard at 6:45 am, and there it is. Just where I left it. And here are the pics....just as I took them. No worries the camera survived, but shhhhh! let's not tell my husband about this little fiasco. He might not find it as humorous as I do. :)




The Mini Hunk in his "car car."


The Mini Hunk and Rylee. Awwww!

9 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Keep every picture! (And your secret is safe with me.)

Tabatha said...

Great Pictures! You have a dog named Rylee????Spelled the same way and everything???

Are You Serious! said...

♥ So cute! I'm glad it survived! :)

Are You Serious! said...

Oh yeah, I had a terrible time no keeping all of my photos of my first, Emma... Now it's pretty easy... :)

latree said...

I can relate to you about taking pictures.. that kissing picture is cute.

Lori said...

oh, he is gorgeous!!! what a beautiful smile:)

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

Tabatha, I think I actually started out spelling it Riley. Then I taught a Rylee and wrote her name about a million times throughout the school year. So, that spelling just popped out. But I do have a 6 year old dog that I named the same name as your daughter...sorry, I didn't know. If it makes it any better, we just call her Rye now, and I really do love the name! :)

Tabatha said...

That is so funny b/c we too shorten Rylee's name to Rye! It's also funny that my Rylee and your Rylee are the same age!

Scrap for Joy said...

That little sweetie of yours is getting so big....and what a great smile! You can tell he loves his pup...made me think of Lucy VanPelt in Peanuts..."Ack! I've been kissed by a dog!" Keep all of your pictures-I wish we had ahd digital when my kids were little.
(P.S.-those frames we used were 99-cents. I'm going to get some more today. They are a quick and easy gift!)